We inform you that by accessing this website and using the materials contained therein, it implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, the terms of this Legal Notice. Therefore, you as a User of the website should carefully read this Legal Notice. You should be noted that this text may be modified at the discretion of the owner of the website, or due to legislative or jurisprudence changes.
- General information about the person responsible for the services provided through the Website llorca-abogados.com:
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-EC), the general information data of the website are detailed below:
Owner: LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U.
Registration: Commercial Register of Alicante, Volume 2616, Book 0, Folio 158, Section 8, Sheet A-74642.
Address: Avda. Primero de Mayo, 24, entlo B, C.P. 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante)
To contact us you can go to the email email@example.com or to the phone: 966 370 775
- Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website llorca-abogados.com:
- The access and use of the www.llorca-abogados.com website and all subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter collectively referred to all as the Web) are subjected to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice.
- You are also informed that the access and use of this website gives the visitor the status of User. This implies that you as a User accept the conditions of use in force at all times and undertake to make an appropriate use of the contents of the website and to observe and strictly comply with what is available in this Legal Notice as well as in the rules that apply.
- The purpose of the Website is to provide the citizen information regarding the services it offers.
- With this website, LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., aims to provide a useful service, so user suggestions are welcome. But if you do not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, you must stop using the website of LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U. Access to it implies acceptance of them without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
- For the purposes of this legal notice, the information displayed and/or transmitted (including, but not limited to, texts, comments, press news, video, sounds, image clips, images, databases, multimedia products, photographs, performances or artistic performances, productions, and in general, those other creations or content expressed by any tangible or intangible means and/or medium, currently known or invented in the future, object or not, of protection by the current legal order in the field of intellectual property, industrial property or similar rights – collectively considered as the “Content”) that, by its selection or provision, constitutes an intellectual creation protected in accordance with Article 12 of the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
- The user expressly and without exception accepts that the access and use of this Website and the Contents of the same is done under his sole and exclusive responsibility to LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., and any third party.
- The user declares, under his responsibility, to be of legal age and to have enough capacity to link to these conditions.
- Access to and use of this Website is free, except for restricted access areas, and free of charge and its viewing and use does not require prior subscription, registration or contracting.
- The User undertakes to use the Website diligently and correctly. The User undertakes not to use it:
- for activities contrary to law, morality, accepted good customs or established public order and
- for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, declining LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., any liability that may arise from all of the above.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., is not responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties through the tools that it has or provides in the future on its website, nor is responsible for the Content of the websites linked through such tools.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., will ensure that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or that do not encourage violence.
- It is forbidden to alter this website by the user in everything that may affect its content, such as links, links or similars.
- The User acknowledges that LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., does not assign or transfer to the User any rights over the Website or the Content as well as on the Trademarks appearing therein, including any properties of third parties. LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., only authorizes the User to access and use them in accordance with the terms indicated in this legal notice. In particular, LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., authorizes Users to access and browse the Web and access the Contents that are incorporated in it.
- Users shall not be authorized to copy, distribute (including emails and the Internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, assign or otherwise deploy activities in connection with the commercial or illicit use of the Website or the Contents or elements that make it up, whether in whole or in part.
- The information disclosed by this way is made for informational purposes only, reserving LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., the right to remove or suspend its disclosure, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of the portal without prior notice, and may even limit or not allow access to such information. The objective is to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to prevent and minimize possible errors caused by technical failures. However, LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., does not guarantee that this access cannot be interrupted or affected by such failures. LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates the information contained in this website or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
- Link policy
- This Website may contain links or links to other portals or websites not managed by LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., states that it does not exercise any control over such portals or websites, nor is responsible for the content thereof. The links that this website may contain will be offered only as informative references, whose purpose is to facilitate access to other content that is considered of interest.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., does not assume any direct or indirect responsibility in relation to the legality, veracity, usefulness, quality or reliability of the contents that are not directly managed or controlled by them, although they may be accessible through the Web.
- Intellectual and industrial property
- All the contents of this website are the property of LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights owned by LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U. Misuse of these contents may be prosecuted by current legislation.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., reserves the intellectual property rights of the Web in terms of those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimulus of the web pages that make up the Web; navigation architecture; the source codes of web pages; photographs, recordings, computer programs (hereinafter referred to as the “Software”), database, technology, know-how, trademarks, distinctive signs and logos.
- The own contents and works reproduced on this website owned by LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., are protected by intellectual property regulations. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited except in cases and with the limits expressly authorized.
Thus, the use of all the contents of the website is subject to the following conditions:
- Only the personal and non-commercial use of the contents owned by LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., is authorized for informational and professional purposes. These include teaching, predoctoral and postdoctoral research, and criticism, provided they are not intended for commercial publication and dissemination. Users must in any case cite the author and source of the materials used for authorized personal and educational use, with express mention of the URL of this website. The use of this page and its contents, as authorized herein is free of charge; Users are expressly authorized to view the information and elements it contains, and to download or reproduce it privately on their computer systems, except where expressly stated otherwise.
- Users who access this website are not authorized to assign, distribute or disseminate by any means, in whole or in part, elements owned by LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., contained on this website, or to send them by email for purposes other than those authorized in this legal notice, or to modify or alter them in any way.
- Users who access this website are not authorized to assign, distribute or disclose by any means, in whole or in part, elements owned by LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., contained on this website, or to send them by email for purposes other than those authorized in this legal notice, or to modify or alter them in any way.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., will put the necessary material and legal means to prevent the unwanted inclusion on this website of elements that could be introduced into it by third parties outside LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., against this legal notice and its authorized uses;
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., may deny access to this page to any user who enters in the same content unauthorized, illegal or likely to be, and reserves the right to also exercise in that case the relevant legal actions, including its prior withdrawal, subsequently or its moderation and / or edition. LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L., U will in any case cooperate with the authorities in identifying those who may introduce or attempt to introduce such content;
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., is solely and exclusively responsible for the content of this website that originates from the same, and in no case content that may have been introduced by unauthorized third parties;
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., reserves the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of its intellectual property on this website, in any of its forms, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, without prejudice to the rights that may correspond to the authors of the works that are reproduced on this page.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that on the Website, the rights are protected by the applicable legislation on intellectual property, industrial, rights of exploitation of the commercial and advertising value of the image and other similar rights.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the injury of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- It corresponds to LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation thereof in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication (in any of its modalities) and transformation of those contents that are owned by it.
- Limitation of liability
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., assumes no responsibility for the connection or contents of the links of third parties or / and made by third parties referenced on the Web.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused due to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the User’s computer used to connect to the contents of the Website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of out-of-date versions of the browser. LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to this website, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be suffered by the User or a third party arising from:
- the unavailability, lack of maintenance or lack of effective operation of the Website or its contents;
- lack of usefulness, veracity, adequacy or validity of the Website or its contents to meet the needs or expectations of the user;
- that a third party, in a search of the established security measures, uses the Website, its contents for the referral of viruses, or agrees to perform unauthorized processing of the stored data;
- nor, in general, any use of the Website and or content that could be made by the User or a third party, against the conditions of access and use thereof established herein.
- The contents included in our website are general in nature and do not constitute, under any circumstances, the provision of a legal advice service, or of any kind, so the information provided is insufficient for the User to make personal or business decisions. Not being responsible LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., for the decisions made by Users based on the information provided on our website, nor for the damages suffered by the User or third parties in connection with actions or decisions made based solely on the information obtained through our website.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out there, LLORCA ABOGADOS, S.L.U., and the User, expressly resign any other jurisdiction, accept as legislation the governing legislation of Spain, and for the resolution of any disputes or disputes that may arise agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of San Vincente del Raspeig, Alicante (Spain).
- Privacy and data protection policy
Latest version: October 21, 2020.